How to Quit Working at an Abortion Clinic
If you volunteer at or work for an abortion clinic, contact And Then There Were None to learn how you can leave the clinic.
And Then There Were None is dedicated to helping abortion clinic workers successfully quit working at abortion clinics. If you are a clinic employee looking for a way out, And Then There Were None can help you.
National Abortion Helpline
The National Abortion Helpline provides confidential post-abortive counseling for women and families. Their website is NationalHelpline.org.
Prayer and Sidewalk Helpers
The last remaining surgical abortion clinic in Arkansas is located at 4 Office Park Drive, Little Rock, Arkansas 72211. Pro-life advocates routinely pray and speak with pregnant women from the sidewalk in front of the clinic. Below is a map to its location (if the map does not appear, click here). Contact Marsha Boss at (501) 960-5051 for more information.
Local Pro-Life Groups and Leaders
- 40 Days for Life (email) (Little Rock)
- 40 Days for Life (email) (Fayetteville)
- Arkansas Right to Life (email)
- Americans United for Life (email)
- Crisis Pregnancy Center of Central Arkansas (email)
- Arkansas Pregnancy Resource Center
- National Abortion Helpline/Concepts of Truth (email)
- The Respect Life Office of the Catholic Diocese of Little Rock (email)
National Pro-Life Groups
Pro-Life Books and Publications
- unPlanned by Abby Johnson
- I am Roe by Norma McCorvey
- Won by Love by Norma McCorvey
- The Hand of God by Bernard Nathanson, M.D.
Ways You Can Help End Abortion
- Take part in activities hosted by 40 Days for Life. Their campaigns have led to the closure of numerous abortion clinics across the country.
- Attend one of the prayer meetings regularly held in front Arkansas’ only remaining surgical abortion clinic. To find out when the next prayer meeting will take place, contact Marsha Boss at (501) 960-5051 or contact Danny Gunderman with Americans United for Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Serve as a sidewalk helper in front of Arkansas’ only remaining surgical abortion clinic. For more information, contact Marsha Boss at (501) 960-5051.
- Volunteer for one of the local pro-life groups listed above.