Do you know the words of the Mayflower Compact? Does one of America’s first legal documents mention God? Listen to today’s podcast to find out.
Download here: Podcast
- The Unalienable Right of Conscience
- 40 Years of Roe v. Wade
- The Arkansas Lottery’s Misplaced Priorities
- New Year’s Resolutions
- Happy New Year from Family Council
- The Christmas Truce of 1914
- “Christmas as I Knew It”
- George Washington’s Call to Prayer
- The Gift of Jesus
- Liberty, Virtue, and Black Friday
Jerry is the founder and president of Family Council. He began Family Council in 1989 after a successful effort to amend the Arkansas Constitution to prevent the use of public funds for abortions. He and his wife reside in Little Rock. They have four sons.