Caring Hearts Pregnancy Center announced Monday that it has partnered with the North Little Rock Fire Department for its 2017 Diaper Drive.
The Diaper Drive began on Mother’s Day (May 14) and will continue through Father’s Day (June 18), 2017. Donations of all diaper sizes will be accepted at all North Little Rock Fire Stations. The center is in most need of diaper sizes three, four, five and six.
These are the 11 North Little Rock Fire stations accepting donations:
- Central Station (Station 1), 723 Maple St.
- Station 2, 3700 E. Broadway St.
- Station 3, 1500 Shaer St.
- Station 4, 8723 Maumelle Blvd.
- Station 5, 3417 Magnolia St.
- Station 6, 2401 McCain Blvd.
- Station 7, 2401 McCain Blvd.
- Station 8, 6550 MacArthur Dr.
- Station 9, 2309 Osage Dr.
- Station 10, 8800 Highway 70 E.
- Station 11, 9906 Baucum Pike
Pregnancy resource centers provide support for young women with unplanned pregnancies. They offer vital resources and empower women to choose an alternative to abortion. They offer pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, adoption information, and many other valuable services.
Jerry is the founder and president of Family Council. He began Family Council in 1989 after a successful effort to amend the Arkansas Constitution to prevent the use of public funds for abortions. He and his wife reside in Little Rock. They have four sons.