On Friday the pro-life group Americans United for Life released its 2019 State Legislative Sessions Report.
The new report highlights Arkansas’ several pro-life victories this year, including:
- Legislation protecting babies from being aborted simply because they may have Down Syndrome.
- New laws highlighting abortion pill reversal.
- Improvements on our Born-Alive Infant Protection legislation that protects infants who survive an abortion from being killed or left to die.
- Stronger abortion-reporting laws that will help us gauge the effectiveness of our other pro-life laws.
- Legislation that would virtually prohibit abortion when Roe v. Wade is overturned.
The fact that Arkansas is mentioned over and over again throughout this report shows that we are leading the nation in the fight to protect the unborn.
You can view the entire Americans United for Life report here.