There are seven good pro-life bills pending before the House Public Health Committee right now. Pro-abortion members of the committee are opposing these good pro-life bills. They say that the bills don’t do anything. Most observers believe some members of the committee simply don’t want to vote on these bills. I hope this is not the case, but I am afraid it is. All of these bills are likely to fail unless you call and ask the members of the House Public Health Committee to vote for the pro-life bills pending before their committee.
Below are names and phone numbers of members of the Health Committee. Click here to see some of the pro-life bills pending.
- Tyler, Linda S. (D-45) Ph.: 501-329-8644
- Woods, Jon (R-93) Ph.: 479-200-3100
- Allen, Fred (D-33) Ph.: 501-225-4979
- Gaskill, Billy W. (D-78) Ph.: 870-239-4383
- Hall, Clark (D-13) Ph.: 870-829-3382
- Hyde, Barry (D-40) Ph.: 501-371-0255
- King, Bryan B. (R-91) Ph.: 870-438-4565
- Lampkin, Sheilla E. (D-10) Ph.: 870-723-6449
- Lea, Andrea (R-68) Ph.: 479-967-4922
- Leding, Greg (D-92) Ph.: 479-422-8099
- Lovell, Buddy (D-56) Ph.: 870-358-4104
- Malone, Stephanie (R-64) Ph.: 479-452-4554
- Mayberry, Andy (R-27) Ph.: 501-888-3522
- Pennartz, Tracy (D-65) Ph.: 479-285-4800
- Perry, Mark (D-44) Ph.: 501-982-4561
- Smith, Garry L. (D-7) Ph.: 870-574-1792
- Wagner, Charolette (D-77) Ph.: 870-561-4600
- Wardlaw, Jeff (D-8) Ph.: 870-226-9501
- Wilkins, Butch (D-74) Ph.: 870-972-5503
- Word, James L. (D-16) Ph.: 870-543-6391
You can also call (501) 682-6211 to leave a message for your lawmaker at the Capitol Building.