Over the next several days we will be highlighting special material our friends at Focus on the Family have provided for your family and your church.
Today we want to share a two-part guide Focus on the Family has released on teaching your kids about marriage.
The guide discusses:
- Ways to model healthy marriage habits to your children;
- How marriage benefits children;
- How marriage benefits adults;
- Age-appropriate conversations you can have with your children about marriage as they grow up;
- Ways to pray with your kids and build a stronger family.
You can download these resources below or from our “Resources For Your Church and Family” page.
TEACH YOUR KIDS ABOUT MARRIAGE