All through the months of November and December we gave away a free Christmas album with every online donation we received. Even though the Christmas season has come and gone, we wanted to make this album available to all our friends who stood with us in 2011. Simply follow the directions below to download your copy of the album today.
1. Click here or copy and paste the following link into the address bar in your internet browser, and press Enter: http://www.familycouncil.org/downloads/FamilycouncilChristmas.zip
2. If prompted, click “Save” to download the file to your computer. Wait for the Zip file containing the Christmas album to download. The download will take between 2 and 5 minutes.
3. Find the file FamilyCouncilChristmas.zip in your Downloads directory, on your Desktop, or in the folder you typically download files to.
4. With your computer’s mouse, right-click on the file familycouncilchristmas.zip, and click “Extract All”.
5. Following the instructions that appear on your screen, extract the files to a directory on your computer.
6. Before clicking “Finish”, be sure the box that says “Show extracted files” is checked.
7. Click “Finish.” The folder containing your Christmas album will appear. You can open each file in iTunes or in your favorite program for playing mp3 music.
Album music recorded, produced, and published by Kevin MacLeod.