Get the latest updates about Family Council’s work in Arkansas. Click here to read Jerry’s blog.
The File Cabinet is an eclectic collection of content from around the web. It’s a microblog of material that may be outside the scope of Jerry’s Blog, but still relevant to folks who want to stay up on all the latest news and information on family values.
Read Family Council’s latest news release. See Family Council in the news.
Each Monday we try to bring you a new podcast. Below are our most recent ones. Click here to see them all.
- Arkansas Attorney General Appeals to Eighth Circuit Over Law Protecting Children From Sex-Change Procedures
- Listen: The Arkansas Lottery Could Boost Education Spending By Cutting Its Prize Budget
- Listen: El Dorado Grapples With Unruly Behavior in Its Public Drinking District
- Listen: Judge Strikes SAFE Act; Arkansan Prosecuted for Preaching; and More
- The Unalienable Right of Conscience
Studies tell us that only 9% of professing Christians have a biblical worldview. We are losing our bearings as a people and a nation. To counter this slide within the body of Christ, Focus on the Family has launched The Truth Project, a DVD-based small group curriculum comprised of 12 one-hour lessons taught by Dr. Del Tackett. Join a group. Lead a group in your church or home. Learn more about The Truth Project.