Recently we have shared resources from our friends at Family Research Council for churches dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 recommendations and resources for churches.
- Ways the COVID-19 stimulus package helps churches.
Today we want to pass along some other excellent resources for churches.
Our friends at Florida Family Policy Council have put together a website to help churches navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
Their website covers everything from applying for financial aid to serving the community to assisting families who are homeschooling as a result of the outbreak.
Their information tackles tough issues, like:
- How churches can think and lead biblically during a pandemic.
- How to talk to young people about the coronavirus outbreak.
- How to address the coronavirus outbreak from the pulpit.
- How churches can serve their communities during this time.
You can learn more by going to COVIDChurchAid.org.