The Center for Medical Progress has released eight undercover videos, to date, summarizing meetings with top Planned Parenthood officials; the group has also released unedited video footage of its meetings.
Life News has put together a concise list of these videos–and what each one conveys–on its website, writing,
In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
The American Center for Law and Justice has identified “nine stunning admissions” Planned Parenthood Federation of America has made in the wake of these videos, including:
- That abortion is a “core service” every Planned Parenthood affiliate is required to provide.
- That as a result of these videos “4 of its [Planned Parenthood’s] 59 national affiliates have suddenly stopped all baby harvesting.”
- Nearly 20% of Planned Parenthood affiliates (approximately 100 clinics) have sold aborted fetal remains over the past five years.
- Planned Parenthood receives, on average, $60 per “tissue specimen.” Keeping in mind that one aborted baby can yield many “tissue specimens,” Planned Parenthood potentially receives hundreds of dollars for each aborted baby it provides researchers.
- Altogether, Planned Parenthood receives an estimated $11.45 million in compensation for providing aborted fetal remains to researchers.
Jerry is the founder and president of Family Council. He began Family Council in 1989 after a successful effort to amend the Arkansas Constitution to prevent the use of public funds for abortions. He and his wife reside in Little Rock. They have four sons.