KUTV in Utah reports two children have been hospitalized after eating candy laced with marijuana.

On of the children — a five year old girl — reportedly had to be placed in ICU.

According to KUTV, the candy came from a local food bank that had received it by mistake via a food donation.

Unfortunately, stories like these are too common. We have written again and again about children hospitalized because they ate food or candy that they did not realize was laced with marijuana.

As we have said many times: Marijuana may be many things, but “harmless” simply is not one of them.