40 Days for Life begins 306 cities today–including Little Rock and Fayetteville.
This is an important opportunity for pro-life Arkansans to join together in praying abortion will end.
Every year, 40 Days for Life reports amazing things that happen during their prayer vigils, including:
- Abortion clinic closures.
- Clinic employees leaving the abortion industry to become pro-life.
- Pregnant women choosing not to abort their children.
40 Days for Life lists some facts about the movement on its website. Since 2007:
- 2,480 individual campaigns have taken place in 501 cities
- More than 575,000 have joined together in an historic display of unity to pray and fast for an end to abortion
- More than 16,000 church congregations have participated in the 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Reports document 7,536 lives that have been spared from abortion — and those are just the ones we know about
- 83 abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry
- 39 abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Hundreds of women and men have been spared from the tragic effects of abortion, including a lifetime of regrets
- More than 2,800 news stories have been featured in newspapers, magazines, radio shows and TV programs from coast to coast … and overseas
- Many people with past abortion experiences have stepped forward to begin post-abortion healing and recovery
You can get involved in 40 Days for Life in Little Rock or Fayetteville. All you have to do is sign up to come out and pray with other pro-lifers.
We hope to see you there!