Last week Planned Parenthood congratulated the nine candidates it endorsed who won their elections in Arkansas.
The abortion giant endorsed a total of 21 candidates in Arkansas this year. Of those candidates, the following were elected:
- Frank Scott, Jr. (D) for Little Rock City Mayor
- Greg Leding (D) for Senate District 30
- David Whitaker (D) for House District 22
- Denise Garner (D) for House District 20
- Nicole Clowney (D) for House District 21
- Tippi McCullough (D) for House District 33
- Milton Nicks, Jr. (D) for House District 35
- Jay Richardson (D) for House District 49
- Denise Ennett (D) for House District 80
Aside from endorsing candidates, Planned Parenthood was largely inactive in Arkansas’ political races this year.
As far as Family Council knows, the only 2022 political contribution Planned Parenthood’s PAC made in Arkansas was $2,900 to Lisa Parks (D – Springdale) on January 31 in support of her senate campaign; Parks lost her senate bid to Rep. Clint Penzo last Tuesday.